4 Mar 2014

Juicy! Watermelon Shorts Tutorial

Good Evening my lovely readers.

Wooo. I'm taking time to breathe for the first time in ages, it's exam season. Goodie. If you haven't noticed this is meaning shorter posts, later on a tuesday night! At the moment I'm simply dreaming and making lists of all the things I want to do in my holidays. I've been in a particularly DIY mood at the moment, so I thought that now we were into Autumn, I'd share with you these sweet watermelon shorts, just to keep the summer vibes rollin'.

 Here's my pair, that I made last spring


Make your own pair with the tutorial that I used. Check it out here!

Thats all for now lovelies, look foreward to an Autumn holidays filled with longer and more fantastical posts xx
Savannah :)




No comments:

Post a Comment