26 Apr 2014

Denim Jackets 3 Ways

Hey hey! I'm trying something a little different today, sort of a styling tutorial. I've made 3 Polyvore sets as part of a denim jackets inspiration. I've used an Acne denim jacket *lust* but any jacket works. I picked up one from Cotton On last week for $20! Gotta love Cotton On!

This first one is prep. I had so much fun with this one, I'm so not a preppy person! For this look, stick to nudes with a pop of colour. Pastels and warm colours look sweet with denim. Top it off with some classic accessories. Oh and, how cool are those shades!? I'm LOVING these.
 Next is rock, I love this whole look. I was going for an edgy take on the classic glamour. If your going after this look, try black and white against striking colours. Clash with metallic chunky accessories. You could also try the classic rock studs, or boots. Rock is all about being bold. 
 Last of all is boho. This one comes with some chilled vibes. Deep breathes, shore lines and awesome smoothie breakfasts. Go for natural, relaxed shades and indie patterns. The boho look is a little perfection within itself, because it's so 'I'm a fashion goddess', and a little 'I just woke up like this' all at the same time. 


That brings my first polyvore tutorial to a close, keep your eyes peeled for more in future. Have fun with your denim jackets! Last tip - don't be afraid to experiment! Style is awesome because it's totally yours, own it!


No comments:

Post a Comment