29 Jul 2014

A Day In The Life Of Me

Alas, we are 3 weeks into deep tumblr procrastination stage. We are also into the watching The Vow for the first time stage. We however, are not into the completing assignments stage. That is still proving too much for me.

I thought tonight I would review to a simpler time, where I spent days frolicking through bold fashions and exotic foods. Obviously, I am referring to that of the blissful winter holidays. This is a video I made with my friend Caitlyn, pretty much just following us and what we did. Please enjoy delving into our debatably fabulous lives in this 2 minute clip with ridiculously fabulous background music.


Let me know what you think of my vlogs by DMing me on Instagram! Have a great week!
P.S. Sorry for the beyond aweful quality. I have this little camera that my Dad bought me. Ok. It's from K-Mart. But it looks like a GoPro - and I was pretending to be a vlogger, so you know, obviously nessasary :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi love, your blog is turning out so so well! Just thought i'd mention I nominated you for the versatile blogger award:) Check out my post? http://hannahjayneee.wordpress.com/ -Love Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Hannah! Thank you so much for that, you seriously just made my day. Its so sweet you took the time to nominate me! I'm heading to your blog to read your latest post now! So many exclamation points!

      Delete