13 Oct 2015

OCTOBER Playlist

I'm going to confess, I think music makes me really antisocial sometimes. A friend pointed this out months ago and I got really defensive but I'm now realising its so true. I've had a few occasions where I've been walking around school listening to a really great song and have literally pretended not to hear someone saying hi to avoid pausing my song. I'm just visualising everyone at my school mentally saying 'dang I knew she was ignoring me.' Sorry guys. Pausing songs is one of my biggest pet peeves. Music just isn't supposed to be like that. Don't be an antisocial music emo guys its a black hole.

But for times like right now, music is great. It's Saturday night, everyones out and I'm in my bed, writing this. Maybe hanging out with myself is an only child thing, but I feel like nights in are seriously underrated. I've spent my night eating pizza in pyjamas and stilettos (gotta wear in shoes somehow ok?), and I plan on watching Gossip Girl till the early morning. What could possibly be better?

In terms of other news, my life is being over-run by the school musical! Our opening night is in less than a week and I'm SO keen. The story is set in the 1930s so its all dresses, florals, and New York glamour. We have a full hair, make up and costume run tomorrow which should be interesting. I'm sure there'll be some selfies to come. Also, had a revelation at sailing today. First, I realised that the word island comes from the world land. Then I realised its probably short for isolated land. What a revelation, right!?!?!? Yeah, I'm a pretty easily pleased person.

Have a great week, and head to Instagram to check out my giveaway before it closes
Also, Follow Zola here because you love me <3


No comments:

Post a Comment