22 Dec 2015

CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST!?

I swear I am 7 years old. I'm going to be 7 my entire life, and I'm ok with that. The thing is, I really really really really love Christmas. It's an undignified, Sav you're too old for this, kind of love. I'm not going to rant for too long, because I'm planning a bit of a Christmas tag video (woo!!) but I am going to say I have been listening to this playlist in secret since early November. Now it's your turn! I've decided its finally an appropriate time of the year to share my festivities with the world, so here is my Christmas playlist! It, of course, features the classic Justin Bieber, and also a surprising amount of Disney this year (in case I wasn't cheesy enough already). Also, special shoutout to the Pentatonix Christmas album, its possibly the best Christmas album ever recorded. Yes, I just went there. Have a listen and let me know what you think in the comments below. Merry Christmas xx

No comments:

Post a Comment