17 Jun 2014

VIVID 2014 PHOTO DIARY












OMIGOSH VIVID WAS SO AMAZING! I am super excited for this post, I seriously love Vivid more than I love my wifi. There's something about colour that I just love. One thing I'm not loving is this weather though, the city was cold the night I went to Vivid, like seriously c-o-l-d. Shivers.

I trekked in with my Dad, and my tripod. This is pretty much a yearly ritual now. One thing we didn't bring was an umbrella - not our best move... I was pretty happy with how these shots turned out though! I've just started experimenting with Manual settings on my Canon 600D, under the watchful eye of @rollinglittletrain and @_littleredfox

After some great photography, and the unforgettable Hot Chocolates in Circular Quay, I found myself in the Canon HQ. As a dedicated Canon gal, this was ridiculously awesome. The whole space was like a warehouse, decked out with cameras, mini-exhibitions, flashy printers and an entire wall of random selfies, naturally. I was able to print one of my shots on an eight colour printer, for free!! The print was such an awesome take home!

I'm already excited for Vivid next year! What did you think of this years festival?

No comments:

Post a Comment