21 Aug 2014

Melbourne Video Diary

Before I get to far into this, I would like to point out that it is 10 DAYS until Spring. 10 DAYS. 10 more days of hibernation as I continue my crawl through The Mortal Instruments series, and litres apon litres of hot chocolate.

As much as a little Spring defrosting excites me is, it is still utterly freezing in the rather southern city of Melbourne, where I spent the last weekend. My family and I headed to Melbourne for the wedding of my cousin, Sydney. (Oh yes, the irony is real.) It was the first wedding I've ever been to, and I had the best time!

Because one can simply not go to Melbourne without a little shopping, and good food, we did endulge in a little bit (read: a solid day and a half) of that too. I managed to find the cutest little bookstore! I just love book stores, but all the ones near me have closed. Alas, the over take of the internet. Anyway, I finally picked up a copy of It by Alexa Chung and yes, it is fabulous. This is the point where I stop blabbing, and direct you to a little video that I've put together of all of the Melbourne shenanigans. Enjoy!



I can't possibly leave this post without mentioning Taylor Swift's new single 'Shake It Off'. It's all about how society judges us and how we shouldn't let it get to us. It's super inspiring and obviously ridiculously catchy! I've had it stuck in my head all afternoon! If you haven't yet, be sure to check it out here x

No comments:

Post a Comment