26 Aug 2014

Washi Tape // Where To Buy + Inspiration

Good evening good people! I may or may not have spent a considerable amount of my weekend Washi taping my walls... I just can't help myself. But seriously - wall collages. Their so great. I thought this week I would inspire you to join my Washi Tape lovin' with some cool project ideas and other good thangz. Lets get into it!

Where To Buy Washi Tape

So you're keen on some Washi Tape? You're a cool person. Now - Where the heck are you going to find it!? Well, I sourced mine from an amazing local stationary shop. Have a poke around your local neighbourhood for a gift shop or stationary shop. You can also find a little bit of patterned tape at Typo, and possibly Kikki K. Alternatively, I've found some online stores that have a huge range. Check them out below.









Washi Tape Storage Inspiration

Now you've got your hands on some beautiful tapes, let the creativity begin with some cool storage ideas I've found on Pinterest. Have a look!




Washi Tape Project Inspiration

This is my favourite part! I am forever doing new projects with my Washi Tape, and the possibilities are just endless. Lately I've been using my Washi Tape in scrapbooking, letters to my gorgeous penpal Bri, and in a cool wall collage I put up on the weekend. Here are some more cool Washi Tape projects!

Good luck with your projects! Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin'. I'm trying to reach 50 followers by the end of the month, and I am so so close. You can also subscribe by email over on the left. That would mean the world xxx

One more thing, I've got a little bit of a Q + A scheduled for next week, so please shoot my your questions on social media x


Disclaimer: None of these photos are mine, and I don't take any credit for them. I just collected them up, and put them together for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment