2 Dec 2014

Christmas Wishlist

Ok guys, I'm pretty sure there is some sort of insect nest outside my room at this point in time. I can hear buzzing, and I am not ok with that. But you know what they say - keep calm and blog on. So here it is!





Today is December 2nd, which means Christmas is in only 23 days!!! Christmas is easily my favourite day of the year, and I get excited about it pretty early. Before December had even started I was playing Christmas carols, making Christmas decorations for my room, and of course, writing a Christmas list. Zola is about to get ridiculously Chrismassy, and I thought 'what better place to start than my Christmas list??'

Clockwise from top:

This year I've included lots of beautiful but practical goodies like stationary, headphones, and a watch. As you can tell I'm a little in love with rose gold/copper at the moment...I'm also loving the donut phone cover! It's so hard to find a case that would suit my pink iPhone 5C, so when I found this one on Casetify I was stoked. It even matches the headphones! 


That just about wraps it up. #punintended #sorrynotsorry Be sure to tweet me @zolablog, or share this post if you liked it, and let me know what is on your Christmas list. Stick around for gift ideas, Christmas DIYs, Christmas music and more coming very very soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment