10 Feb 2015

On Point









Savannah Wears
Top - Sportsgirl
Vest - Paradisco
Shorts - Lee
Shoes - Rubi
Watch - Ice

As you can see, I had a really good time taking these photos. I'm just pumped up on life at the moment - because hey, life is sweet. I survived my first full week at my new school, and people know me well enough to say hi when I pass them now. If that's not a measure of success, then I don't know what is.

But what was really keeping me going through the school week, was the weekend! I wore this outfit out on Saturday, and I just love it. I saw a dear friend of mine rocking the white on white last week, and decided to give it a shot. This top was a birthday present, that I picked up in Sportsgirl. I fell in love with the simplicity of the pattern, and decided it was a must. I paired it with my white shorts, and copper slides. And how could I forget the vest!? My denim vest is a definite staple in my wardrobe, constantly on repeat, purely because it adds that little something to every outfit.

Anyway, back to Fantastic Saturday. I didn't have to get up at 6am. The End.

Just kidding! That was really nice though... I stayed in bed reading Looking For Alaska by John Green. (pls don't tell me the ending. pls.) After I detached myself from the book, I headed out with my best friends to our local cafe. It was so nice being somewhere familiar, with friendly faces and a menu I have memorised. Not to say I'm not enjoying school, I do like it, I promise! We also happened to run into some other good friends of mine, who I'm also missing having in my classes. We stopped to hang out with them, which was just peachy. Again thanks life! So here's to great friends, chicken burgers, outfits I really like, books and weekends.

#sorrynotsorry for the exessive optimism and rather wordy post. Also, I'm always looking for some new blogs to read and cool people to have a chat with so get commenting your favourite blogs! Oh also, I'm even closer to 50 followers on Bloglovin' so if you want to follow, click here :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment