12 May 2015

Afternoon Light


~ Savannah Wears ~
Hat - Rubi Shoes
Dress - c/o Quirky Circus (via The Rumour Mill)
Shoes - Rubi Shoes

Photography by Aimee McIntyre <3


I'm not a person to dread Mondays, but yesterday was a fairly dreadful one. I had a 2 hour science exam. I do not like science. I do not like exams. I cannot concentrate for 2 hours straight. 


Thankfully, my weekend was actually seriously better than my Monday (obviously!!). I recruited my legendary friend-gone-photographer Aimee and ventured out of my bedroom to take these photos in the beautiful afternoon light. Real photos and a dress I received in the mail!? I'm livin' the life now guizzz. I'm also slowly teaching my ridiculously short legs to walk in heels. #winning

After wearing this dress, I've decided velvet is a must this winter - its so flipping regal!! Also seriously loving these sleeves for keeping the chilled boho vibes going as the temperature inevitably drops. Dreaming of a stress free life... Wishing exams would finish sooner... 

On a brighter note, it looks like I've found a place to express how hilarious I think I am! Twitter! I sat on the couch laughing at my Alex Perry tweet for a solid 5 minutes both before and after I posted it. If you have no idea what I'm talking about or you actually think I'm as funny as I think I am go follow me on Twitter @zolablog. I don't have a whole bunch of Twitter friends yet, so say hi and I'll totally follow you back. 

Study calls, so I'm signing off but I hope you all have a great week. Remember - live each day like you're wearing a dress made of velvet because honey - you're a queen xo








No comments:

Post a Comment