29 Sept 2015

Hong Kong Photo Diary

I just want to start by saying, I have missed blogging so much. It feels like it has been ages since I've talked to you guys. Hows it going!? The reason you haven't heard from me is I've been overseas living it up in Hong Kong, which was beyond incredible. My best friend lives in Hong Kong, so I had my own personal tour guide! I love Asia so much. 

After doing my work experience at Canon a few weeks ago, I thought I'd try to build on my photography skills while I was away. I've collected my favourites for Zola, so you can have a bit of a peek at what we got up to. I feel like I'm only showing you the smallest snippet of my trip with these shots, but I've also got a video planned, so I'll give you a full debrief when that is ready.

Also, you might've noticed there was no post on Zola last Tuesday, which makes me really sad. I haven't missed a Tuesday in ages. I accidentally scheduled it to post today instead of last week because I am an idiot. Ironically, the post was pretty much about why I need to stop calling myself an idiot. Anyway, I shall save that one for a later time because we have photos of Hong Kong to look at!! Enjoy!
S x


Getting lost down side streets

Inside a temple

Street art on Nathan Rd

Such a crazy population density

Hong Kong skyline by night

DISNEYLAND!!!!

Main St, Disneyland

Toy Story Land #candid

Classic Carousel Shot

View from The Peak

Macao Tower

Historic Church, Macao

Macao living conditions

Historic Church Ruins, Macao

Flower St, Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment