13 Sept 2015

Pinterest Loving...

I'm currently sitting in a study period. I have 4 more hours of school left of the term. It's year 12 muck up week and I just spotted a ceramic garden gnome attached to the roof of our classroom. Cool one Year 12...

One thing is for sure, I AM NOT WRITING THIS ENGLISH ESSAY. NO. A few weeks ago I just hit a point where I decided I didn't have it in me to do anything else productive this term and I've pretty much stuck to that right up till this poin. I'm just feeling so inspired right now. I watched the 'inspiration' episode of Fashion Bloggers last night, accompanied by a cheese sandwich. I can't say if it was Fashion Bloggers or my love for a good grilled cheese but I gotta say, I'm feeling pretty inspired. We live in a world of such endless possibilities and it's just so exciting!!

I thought I'd capture all that inspiration from Pinterest, and share it here for you because it really has been a while since I've done one of these. At the moment I'm pinning all sorts of outfit combinations, and food as usual. The good things in life. There's a few inspiring quotes for you also - because what's Pinterest without some inspiring words? I'm loving muted colours, denim skirts, and anything with a hint of 70s. A little bit of pastel also goes a long way at this time of year. I'm trying really hard to talk myself out of buying a pale blue nail polish right now - only 20 nails and so many colours!11!11!11!!!! 

Study period is almost over and the gnome seems to be eyeing me toward last period maths... Wish me luck Sweet Potatoes xx









No comments:

Post a Comment