14 Jan 2014

Green





Savannah Wears 
Top - Cotton On
Pants - Target
Ring - ?

Hey yo, welcome to 2014!! I'm home from QLD now, and am kicking it super casual with these awesome pants from Free Fusion at Target, #noshame. These are the most comfortable things in the world, perfect for my endless days doing nothing with my friends.  I also wanted to point out this stellar lime ring I scored for my birthday, isn't it the cutest!? Along with slicing watermelons and sitting on the beach, I'm also pouring a tonne of time into this blog. I'm hereby declaring 2014 THE YEAR OF THE BLOG. Yes, that is totally capitals worthy. 

Theres a bunch of new stuff just around the corner. You might have noticed the new theme, I hope you're loving it as much as I am! Also, I've added a bunch of new social media pages, which you can check out through my links. Coming up is an official blog re-launch, which will feature a Q and A. If you have any questions, email me! I'm planning the coolest giveaway, prepare yourself, it's going to be goooood! Finally, the last thing you need to know is this year I will be posting EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT! Also capitals worthy. Stay tuned my lovelies, hope you're having an ice - cream filled summer  

No comments:

Post a Comment