4 Feb 2014

The Cruise Ship Diaries

Tuesday is back everybody! This tuesday featured rain, a headache, 3 hours of maths homework, and a lost VIP-OP (very important piece of paper). Awesome. So, I thought today would be a suitable day to #throwback to where I would much rather be. Toward the end of the summer holidays I went on a spectacular cruise ship called Celebrity Solstice.




 We boarded in beautiful Circular Quay, Sydney, and watched the sun set from the best seat in the house, before leaving port.


On day 2, I woke up to this beautiful sunset.
 Obviously the duty free shopping was pretty high on the priority list. I was enjoying the extensive amount of Channel No. 5 :)


The food was totally awesome. Above was a meal I had for dinner one night, and also possibly the best mocktail I have ever had. It was strawberry flavoured!

I met a bunch of really cool people my age, and we did a zumba class together, which is something I've always wanted to do. No shame.
Also, I met Dan Churchill (as seen on MasterChef). Dan was on board promoting his new book 'The Healthy Cook'. It's pretty cool actually, and Dan is a really nice guy. Check out his passion here.

That's all for now. I hope everyone had a good first week of school, and more importantly, I really hope you have less homework than me. 
Stay Chilled,
Savannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment