27 Mar 2014

Polyvore Lovin'


So, it seems I have another one sided love affair (no, not related to So You Think You Can Dance). This time, it's Polyvore. I don't even know how or why or whatever how this happened, but I've fallen. I'm having so much fun making my little sets, and have pretty much done that all night. Its awesome!

So, I had my last exam today (maths. ew.) and now I'm celebrating by giving you a little bonus post, declaring my love for Polyvore. For those of you who don't know, Polyvore is this beautiful little website that combines a tonne of online stores in one big wonderland. You can like items, that is fashion, homewears, or beauty. Also, you can make sets, which are kind of like collages, and collections, which I can't tell you about because I haven't yet attempted.

You get your own page, profile sort of thing. Mine looks like this, my username is zolablog. I've included my sets below, featuring some cool items I've found on Polyvore. Check them out, and if you like them, you can follow me at zolablog for more xx




If you decide to join the Polyvore community, let me know and I'll follow you to get you started :)
I hope you guys have enjoyed this bonus post, I'll talk to you when I get back from camp!
Savannah x

1 comment:

  1. I loooove your sets Savannah!
    I recently did a post on Polyvore too and yes i do agree... it is addictive!
    xoxo pip

    ReplyDelete