25 Mar 2014

Daylight Fading




Savannah Wears:
Top - Supre
Vest - Markets
Leggings - Pavement

I've had a week of dark mornings, waking up wishing I could hibernate under my covers all day, but alas, school. The compulsory institution of education. Anywho.. last weekend my fam and I braved the wind and enjoyed fish and chips on the beach. As awesome as it was, it's not summer anymore.

I'm really loving leggings, as we head into the colder months. I picked these up at Pavement Girls, on sale!! Pavement is the old Gumboots, basically the same but more grown up, and I totally love it! Oh oh! And I ordered a pair of Converse off Ebay! I'm cheap, whatever. Their coming some time this week and I am SO excited.

Now, business time. I'm going to camp next week, and I am MAJOR excited. Keep your eye out for a crammed photo diary! But sadly I won't be around for Tuesday's post, but never fear, I am organising the greatest blog sitter for my readers in which I love xx I feel bad about leaving you guys, so keep your eye out for an extra post on thursday!
Don't forget to follow +Zola Blog on google circles, and @zolablog on instagram x
Talk laters x
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment