15 Apr 2014

Blogathon Day 2: Warm and Fuzzy





Savannah Wears:

Jumper: Factorie
Necklace: Gift
Jeans: Just Jeans
Shoes: Converse

This is the story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears. I trouped through 3 different stores to find the perfect fuzzy jumper, and landed with this lovely. Naturally, it had to be the most expensive of the 3. Anyway, I don't even care anymore, I'm so in love with this trend, and have barely taken this baby off. The same can be said for my converse, which I can proudly say are becoming less and less white with every new adventure. 

Keeping it short and sweet tonight as I'm heading into the city to see Lion King with my Grandma *nawww*. The rain has just set in, so I'm pondering ways to keep my sleek straight locks straight. A beanie at the theatre? I don't think old Gran will approve...

Until tomorrow,


No comments:

Post a Comment