14 Oct 2014

Symmetry





Savannah Wears
Necklace - Thomas Sabo
Top - Surry Hills Markets
Skort - Princess Polly
Shoes - Rubi (not pictured)

What a week! Since we last spoke I've accomplished many great achievements. I've been more sick than I think I've ever been in my life, I've watched an entire season of Offspring, and I've spent more time on the couch than any other piece of furniture in my home. Solid effort Sav.
But in the midst of it all, I realized that I do not post as many outfits as I used to - and I miss it! I really do. So, here you go.

I found this skort in the city a few months ago, and I just had to have it! You know how it is. I just love the lines and symmetry, that the print creates. I paired it with this little white shirt, that I scored at Surry Hills markets a few weekends ago. It's quite minimalistic, but the little zig zag pattern puts a unique spin on it. Its cropped too, which I thought was quite interesting. 

I wore this little outfit to high tea over the weekend. My Grandma treated us girls to little cakes and other goodies. What a babe! Here's a little piccy from the afternoon. 

More Offspring awaits! 'Till next week we can chat on Instagram @zolablog :)

1 comment: