11 Dec 2014

Forget Everything You Know About Christmas Carols

It's starting to look a lot like Christmas, and I am still acting like an over-excited 5 year old. But hey - what better time to act like an over-excited 5 year old?! My room is currently decorated with wreaths, stars, and lights. I'm wearing Christmas earrings, and I've spent my morning making presents for my friends. But what is Christmas, without Christmas music. 

This is where we hit a problem. Traditional Christmas carols make my ears bleed. Sorry to be a killjoy on my own Christmas spirit, but after Mum has played the Christmas Hits CD a few times, the songs start to get rather annoying. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this. But fear not! Forget everything you know about terrible Christmas music, and enjoy my Christmas Playlist. I've included 73 minutes of modern, pop Christmas music for you to enjoy. All the best from the Glee Cast, Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor, Train and more. So turn up the volume, and put this on repeat just like I have been all week! Merry Christmas!





Be sure to share your favourite songs with your friends using the sharing links below x

P.S. I've made a Facebook page for Zola, so be a darling and like it for me here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment