12 Dec 2014

PRISM TOUR // PART ONE








Savannah Wears:
Top - Dragonberry
Skirt - Dragonberry
Bracelet - Sportsgirl
Shoes - Rubi (Not Pictured)

December 12th has finally arrived! After months of eager anticipation, today is the day I'm going to the Katy Perry concert. I'm headed off very very soon, but I thought I would check in first and show you what I was wearing. So here it is.

I'm wearing this cute ice cream top, and skirt I found on holiday last year. It's a very cute match, and as you know I can't resist anything with food on it haha. It's also unexpectantly freezing in Sydney at the moment. I'm sitting at my computer writing this with my hoodie over my shoulders. Not quite the concert look I was going for... I'm also not too sure how I'm feeling about the midriffy bit, with my blindingly pale complexion. I guess I'm born this wayyyy.  Lol sorry wrong artist. Ily Katy.

Oh, you might have also noticed MY HAIR IS RED!? Whaaaaa!? I had it dyed yesterday, and I'm still getting used to it. I haven't quite formed an opinion on it yet, but I'm glad I did it. Time for a change. At the same time, I'm not sure if it clashes with all this pink. Oh, the struggles.

As far as the concert goes, I've heard its so amazing, and I couldn't be more excited. I'm especially excited to see Katy's costumes and things. I wonder what colour her hair is. I guess all questions will be answered soon! I'll report back over the weekend to share with you all things Katy Perry.
Cya!






No comments:

Post a Comment