23 Jun 2015

New Zealand Wandering

So it's 1:55pm and I'm gradually talking myself into doing something productive because at the moment all I've really achieved is a new level of Instagram stalking (follow my personal @_savannahjoy #selfpromotion #swagisreal). Oh and I went to the shops and bought a sweet potato. Now I'm cooking a sweet potato. That's a cool saying. I'm claiming that. Cool beans is out, sweet potato is in.

So yep, I'm going a little cray after getting up at an hour that really shouldn't exist just to drive in a car with ice frozen over the windscreen. Ice!?1?11!? I thought my brain was frozen too but we did eventually make it to the airport for a much needed 2am coffee. We had a rather fab weekend with my family, sightseeing in Auckland. Just for everyone thats as touristy as I am, my Aunties live in the country and I saw lots and lots of sheep as well as a pretty cool city. The weekend ended on a fairly good note, 
courtesy of some Spanish airline. Cheers for the cool 4am flamenco music, I had a great jam at 50,000 ft. 

I did have a more Zola-ey post planned for this week, but I had some lovely people request NZ photos and here at Zola I like to give the people what they want. I also don't think real big words and cool blogger sentences are a thing that are going to happen right now so here's some pretty pictures from my cool beans sweet potato relaxed school holiday life. Credz to my Aunty gone photographer and my trusty iPhone :))



No comments:

Post a Comment