17 Nov 2015

Teen Angst



Savannah Wears
Top - Sportsgirl
Skirt - Avalon Markets
Shoes - Converse
Bracelet - China


The thinking part of the year is officially over, and I can feel my brain slowly but surely slipping out my butt. My days have been reduced to woeful motivational talks, which are essentially grade wide team building exercises. I always thought I'd have to wait to get a job before I endured this but no! I spent my day with a small, rat looking man screaming enthusiastically at a bunch of overtired teens.
'EYEEEBALLS!!' He demands, trying to connect to the audience, wiping the litres of sweat from his face.

So lets take on the role society has given me: the unenthusiastic, self absorbed and ultimately moody teenage gal. I'll take my teen angst out on the world with messy street art, unhealthy amounts of Gossip Girl, and grunge inspired outfits. I'm real moody man.*proceeds to apply another coat of eyeliner* Going to be honest though, I am loving this retro grunge thang. I'm sure there will be more around here soon.

Apologies for this one being a little short, I was literally sprung by torrential rain while shooting this, and was forced to do an awkward high-heeled converse, tripod and camera dash back to me mums car. Yeah guys, my life is just as glamorous as you all think it is (very.) Speaking of glamour, before the next time we speak I'll be on a bus into the middle of the wilderness where I may or may not die, all in the name of outdoor education. I'm talking hiking, tents, drop toilets and Katmandu clothing. Oh yeah. Glamour is my middle name.

Follow Zola here, 1 follow = 1 prayer #prayforsav #campkills #justkidding

No comments:

Post a Comment